I hope everyone’s Thanksgiving was wonderful!
I had a great day at my grandparents house with family eating lots of good food, drinking some wine, watching Christmas movies, and playing some games.
It may be a day late, but I figured a “Things I’m Thankful For” post was a necessity! So here are just a few of the things I’m thankful for this year:
- I have the most caring and supportive parents, brother, and grandparents. Plus the most thoughtful, funny, smart little nephew!
- This guy, who is SO patient with me, when I deserve it and when I don’t. We have so much fun together and I am so lucky!
- The fact that these two are getting along, despite a rough start. Lexi did not want to share her toys, OR her parents with Lucy, but she is coming around. Watching Lucy get bigger and smarter each day is so much fun!
- I am fortunate to have a job that I really do like at a company that is so much fun to work for. From bingo games at work, to extravagant lunches, to the occasional ice cream sundae bar, they really know how to show their employees that they care!
- I am also so thankful that I found Crossfit. I just love the fact that I know every time I go to the gym I am going to get an intense, exhausting workout, but it also feels like so much fun. The community atmosphere, the cheering each other on, and the fun times we have outside of the gym- there is nothing like it! I can truly say that I love working out and I always look forward to going. I don’t hear very many people at a regular gym say that! As someone who did a lot of cardio and never lifted a weight in my life, I never thought it would be as much of a part of my life as it is.
- Definitely deserving of a place on this list is leftovers- especially when they come from my parent’s or my grandparent’s house! It’s just the best! I’ve been snacking on my grandma’s cranberry salad all day. Nothing like grandma’s cooking!
- This year, I am also thankful for long weekends! I have gotten so many little things done around the house, as well as a good amount of relaxation 🙂
What are YOU thankful for this year?